All-Star Another great Laney Madsen video!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its not the upper level skills she struggles with, IMO. It's the basics. Standing back handsprings, round offs. With the power and strength she has, her Arabians should be at least 5 feet off the ground. Her ponytail touches the ground in some of her skills. She loses power because her basics need work. Beautiful flyer, but her tumbling needs perfecting. I hope this doesn't hurt any feelings. That's not my intent. Just constructive critism.

I agree with this.

Thanx everybody for the support and she is in the gym working with her Mom right now everyday working on BASICS LOL! She doesn´t like it but she herself knows she needs it and is using the summer to drill the basics hard. If you ever lived a day with her you would understand how hard it is to slow her down but trust me we all try our best and all you can do is keep on perfecting!

She's beyond amazing,so please don't let this discourage her. With her talent, I like to see her tumbling looking the Love sisters! I know she's capable! Her flying skills are unbelievable! She's the best flyer I have ever seen at that age, ever! For her to hold those handstands in those stunts like that is amazing!!

I just watched all these videos.. I"m 3 years older than her and working on a back handspring... WHY CANT I BE HER! Shes amazing! Can't wait to see her get older and better! Shes gonna be just INSANE when shes like 16! (She already is insane!)
Good Job!! :)

Aside from the fact I'm bitter an 11 year old is way more talented than I am or will ever be, her tumbling technique seems a lot better and more cleaner to me! Great job, Laney! Keep up the good work!

Back