All-Star Any Ioc5 Teams 2018-2019 Within 3 Hours Of Nashville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't imagine you can get to the Atlanta area in under 4 hours with traffic, but Rockstar Atlanta also has an IOC5 team and they have had a great season. Gymtyme, ACE has an IOC5 team but not sure what location, Bama All Starz - it's surprising that the Nashville area has nothing!

I can't imagine you can get to the Atlanta area in under 4 hours with traffic, but Rockstar Atlanta also has an IOC5 team and they have had a great season. Gymtyme, ACE has an IOC5 team but not sure what location, Bama All Starz - it's surprising that the Nashville area has nothing!
Atlanta traffic plus the time difference. Woof.

The good part of Stingrays and electric is that we are on the north side of Atlanta. You will probably have traffic but not near as bad as if you were coming from the south.

I’m looking into doing my senior year at Stingrays because y’all are my literally my dream gym, and fingers crossed my parents say yes and that they let me move in with family that stays in Georgia... but when are tryouts? Also can you get the tryout packet online and just print it off? Can minor aged athletes volunteer too coach/help with the younger/lower level teams?
That’s awesome to hear!
Worlds tryouts are May 12th and all levels are may 17th-19th.
If you go to our website all the tryout information should be there.
Can’t make any promises but we have some of our athletes that help coach our halfyear program. Very few spots for that but it is available to apply for. If you have any other questions just let me know!
Thanks!

That’s awesome to hear!
Worlds tryouts are May 12th and all levels are may 17th-19th.
If you go to our website all the tryout information should be there.
Can’t make any promises but we have some of our athletes that help coach our halfyear program. Very few spots for that but it is available to apply for. If you have any other questions just let me know!
Thanks!

typically, what days does electric or the IOC teams practice? trying to start planning ahead

Thanks

Last edited:
typically, what days does electric or the IOC teams practice? trying to start planning ahead

Thanks

This season Electric has practiced 9-11 pm on Monday and Wednesday. On Sundays we practice from 10:30 am to 1pm
Rust started after UCA college nationals and is typically Friday and Saturday night as well as Sunday morning.

That is not set for next year though. We never really know what teams we will have till after tryouts then have to make the schedules according to coaches and how many teams can fit in the gym. Things do usually stay somewhat consistent though.

Back