All-Star Anybody At Worlds Now Watching Co Ed Partner Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On the ICU schedule it has 21 All Girl groups and 27 Partner Stunts listed....

I'm counting 16 Partner Stunt videos uploaded and and 12 All Girl at the moment.

We're missing a chunk for coed consisting of USA, South Africa, Guatamala, Chile in addition to other small chunks of 2-3 teams next to each other.

Yeah, the site isnt very fast maybe cause they are uploading stuff as were trying to watch? It would take a really long time for certain videos, some videos didnt work or load at all, and it kept randomly taking me to the 2011 videos. Hopefully it will be better for tomorrow!

It's odd because the last teams that went are uploaded, but some of the middle partner stunts aren't yet. For all girl, random teams near the beginning of the line up are missing. You would think they'd just upload it in order of earliest time to latest.

Chinese Taipei probably should have removed the "CHEEEER ATHLETICS" from their music next time. :confused:

ETA: had to add in the cow because when I listened I had the awkward cow face on :cow:
I noticed quite a few teams at ICU last year were borrowing chunks of club teams music, it did feel a bit awkward!

I noticed quite a few teams at ICU last year were borrowing chunks of club teams music, it did feel a bit awkward!

It usually doesn't bother me unless they keep in the other teams name or an entire voiceover. I could have swore it also said Finland in the music but that could just be a mess up on the video/sound.

Why did the USA compete with only 4 girls in AG when other countries had five? seems like a big disadvantage

It's odd because the last teams that went are uploaded, but some of the middle partner stunts aren't yet. For all girl, random teams near the beginning of the line up are missing. You would think they'd just upload it in order of earliest time to latest.

Yeah Team Australia Partner Stunt was like the third in the schedule, yet one of the last to be uploaded!

From the videos up so far I was super impressed with Finland Coed, Norway All Girl, Canada Coed and all girl. To be honest I think Norway was better then USA all girl. I wouldn't be surprised if they won.

I was actually thinking exactly that when watching Norway after USA. I really really hope they win! For one, the competition is more exciting when the winner is not obvious, and, they were amazing! I just love seeing each year how much the international teams improve :)

Why did the USA compete with only 4 girls in AG when other countries had five? seems like a big disadvantage

They will score better for not using their spotter to help. Since it is the same Louisville team that won UCA group stunt they didn't need the help from the spotter since they were confident in the routine. The key is to try and not use the spotter.

I'm super impressed with a lot of these teams..you could tell the talent is there, but nerves got the better of some pairs/groups. My roommate (who I'm slowly dragging to the dark side of cheer lol) LOVED Team Norway and Team Costa Rica..

Back