All-Star Anybody At Worlds Now Watching Co Ed Partner Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

probably just safari being a dummie again lol

I can PM you the results if you want? They are only up for Group Stunt, Partner Stunt, Jazz Doubles, Hip Hop Doubles and Freestyle Doubles. Let me know if you want any of them :)

I can PM you the results if you want? They are only up for Group Stunt, Partner Stunt, Jazz Doubles, Hip Hop Doubles and Freestyle Doubles. Let me know if you want any of them :)
would you please :) ! just partner and coed results would be awesome thank you bunches :)!!

Just want to say Congratulations to Team NZ All Girl on 5th behind Canada. I'm pretty certain this the highest finish for them in this stunt competition to date, great job!

Wow I really think Finland got ripped off (they should have been 2nd or 3rd). I know they had the little probably at the very end but I still think they did better.
Totally agree. I wasn't a fan of Chinese Taipei's routine. It was slow and there was way too much time between skills. The Finland flyer was much better also.

ok does anybody eles put their hands up when someone hits at the top super solid...and then wave?
like it starts as a football "complete" and turns into a wave...or is this just me???

ok does anybody eles put their hands up when someone hits at the top super solid...and then wave?
like it starts as a football "complete" and turns into a wave...or is this just me???

Haha yeah I found there was a LOT of waving in those routines!! :p

Back