All-Star Anybody At Worlds Now Watching Co Ed Partner Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For the coed ones that are up, what are y'all thinking thus far? Obviously there's more videos such as USA that need to be taken into account, but I think Costa Rica and Finland will possibly medal. Canada was strong and innovative as well, but the girl's double downs weren't as tight as others and they did have a fall.

i must say im really impressed with some of these international teams costa rica coed actually blew me away (havent gotten through all girl yet though) but i like what im seeing with international cheerleading

For the coed ones that are up, what are y'all thinking thus far? Obviously there's more videos such as USA that need to be taken into account, but I think Costa Rica and Finland will possibly medal. Canada was strong and innovative as well, but the girl's double downs weren't as tight as others and they did have a fall.
I agree, waiting to see USA but I think Costa Rica and Finland were fairly strong

USA looked amazing, but I am still shocked that Chinese Taipei beat Finland. I thought they they looked sloppy and did the same stunts over and over.
Agreed. While Chinese Taipei did some decent tricks, they also fell in a rewind at the end. The difficulty of Finland should have beaten that, even with their own fall (on a harder skill imo). Chinese Taipei went on early, so maybe the judges gave them a high score before the big dogs went on? Only explanation...
It's always hard to stay on top when its a returning champion. Judges could have expected a lot out of them as well I suppose?

Back