All-Star Ap Testing And Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also depending on your major it may only count at a general elective. Definately check your school and major's degree plan. I took both AP english exams my junior then senior year in high school, and the one I took junior year counted for 6 english hours but the one i took senior year counted as a humanities elective that i didnt really need, so i could have just taken the first one really and been fine.

The gen ends are the best ones to get out of the way though. I'd rather get the stupid classes I *have* to take out of the way, than not have to take a required class for my major that will become the basis for all of my future classes.

The gen ends are the best ones to get out of the way though. I'd rather get the stupid classes I *have* to take out of the way, than not have to take a required class for my major that will become the basis for all of my future classes.
The 6 english hours were university reqs, not anything for my actual major, so no future classes there. The G.E. counted for just that: a G.E. I could have taken floral design or fluff 101 and been better off than stressing out and taking the second lit AP test, which was much more specific and difficult than any of those classes would have been. The only classes that really directly build off of one another are ones that have prerequisites. Otherwise, while ones in your specific major may tie in together, they have their own material and won't test you over things that you were expected to learn in other classes without those materials also being in your current class's book.

The 6 english hours were university reqs, not anything for my actual major, so no future classes there. The G.E. counted for just that: a G.E. I could have taken floral design or fluff 101 and been better off than stressing out and taking the second lit AP test, which was much more specific and difficult than any of those classes would have been. The only classes that really directly build off of one another are ones that have prerequisites. Otherwise, while ones in your specific major may tie in together, they have their own material and won't test you over things that you were expected to learn in other classes without those materials also being in your current class's book.

Sorry, at my schools General Education requirements were any campus requirements that weren't for your major. My AP Lit class, for example, got me out of an English gen ed, which was great. My AP French credits got me out of a foreign language requirement. In those cases, where you have specific gen ed requirements - history, writing, literature/arts, science I think it's worth it to spend the hours studying for the test than putting in all the time into wasting your time on a class in college that you don't want to take anyway. My AP Calc test got me out of two semesters of calculus, but I took one of them anyway because I had so many math requirements and didn't want to skip too far ahead (college math is WAY harder than even the AP exam in my experience).

But anyway, yeah I guess if you could have fulfilled those classes with fluff classes then yeah, it might be a waste. But that wasn't the case at my school.

But anywayyyy, didn't mean to get this thread too off topic.

The 6 english hours were university reqs, not anything for my actual major, so no future classes there. The G.E. counted for just that: a G.E. I could have taken floral design or fluff 101 and been better off than stressing out and taking the second lit AP test, which was much more specific and difficult than any of those classes would have been. The only classes that
really directly build off of one another are ones that have prerequisites. Otherwise, while ones in your specific major may tie in together, they have their own material and won't test you over things that you were expected to learn in other classes without those materials also being in your current class's book.

still off topic, but MANY people switch majors in college. It is ridiculous to go into college planning on keeping the same major, no matter how your feelings change. You have to be well prepared to get stuff done early. Classes in school + an AP test are also alot cheaper than a college course.

almost all universities accept AP tests, where are your sources?
I'm sorry. I was tired when I wrote that. I was thinking that they don't accept credits taken at the college in the "early college" program. Its different than dual enrollment and AP classes haha. I forgot AP classes were taken in the high school. Its been a while.

What exam are you taking on that Monday? AP Exams are super important, especially if you're a junior. I would take the later test if I were you.

Have you taken any AP exams before?

Even if the school you're planning on going to doesn't accept them (which the vast majority do) or you need a 5, I would still take them. They are great practice. Definitely look into that make up date!

What exam are you taking on that Monday? AP Exams are super important, especially if you're a junior. I would take the later test if I were you.

Have you taken any AP exams before?

It's AP Chemistry, and no this would be my first AP exam. I need to do well on it because I plan on going into chemical engineering. I went to talk to my counselor today and she said I had to talk to the AP coordinator. So that's my plan for tomorrow. Hopefully it all works out.

It's AP Chemistry, and no this would be my first AP exam. I need to do well on it because I plan on going into chemical engineering. I went to talk to my counselor today and she said I had to talk to the AP coordinator. So that's my plan for tomorrow. Hopefully it all works out.

The Chem exam is by far and away the hardest of the AP exams. You have to have to have to have to have to study for it or you will pretty much fail...without question. I would take the later date for that, for sure (if you aren't going to have time to continue studying in FL).

All jokes aside, congratulations on working hard enough to reach this level of success.

I wish you all the best.

Back