All-Star April 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior Elite looks absolutely impeccable, their technique has improved IN EVERY SINGLE SECTION. I still prefer the old pyramid but they still probably have the best pyramid in the division. I still can't get over how much stronger this routine looks, the changes to the second stunt makes my heart happy. The athletes do every skill with so much grace, and elegance.

I think it's pretty safe to say that M5 is the fan favorite, and you can't say they came out of nowhere because hello its ECE lol. Their execution has constantly improved through the season and the flair those girls have while performing is contagious. It has to be between them and Lady Jags, I won't have it any other way.

SSX is going b@lls to the wall, really impressed with their increased difficulty in running/and standing tumbling.

Love all of panthers modifications but the routine doesn't still pack the punch it did when they had more girls in the air, I feel like that is going to hurt them if it becomes a hitting match.

I know Diamonds were bomb BUT DAMN! They are another level, the routine is a masterpiece.

Omg you're a goddess thank you.
I know it's such a little part of their routine but I LIVE for the calypso before jumps. It hits so perfectly with the music and she sells it afterwards.

LOVE it! It reminds me of the blonde dancer on 2011 F5 - at 2:25 in the video - this is perfection.

Even if you're not a fan of SE, you can't deny that that routine was as clean as it can get. Not feeling Panthers' routine quite yet but you never know. Weirder things have happened in day 2.

I'd say Cheetahs and TGLC for 1 and 2 respectively and the rest will battle for bronze. Those 2 teams are just on a different level. Quick transitions, difficult stunts, standing and running tumbling, great visuals all throughout...they both have that "umph" that I expect on a large coed team.

Diamonds are hungry. BSB better be solid as heck because T&S wants that crown. I just hope that we won't see a fallfest in day 2 and then Smoed hits and wins again. No shade. But I want a diverse top three.

Same as last year, it'll be SSX vs Generals. SSX has the stunts and Generals have the tumbling. I'm surprised we didn't see sendoff videos from WE.

Even if you're not a fan of SE, you can't deny that that routine was as clean as it can get. Not feeling Panthers' routine quite yet but you never know. Weirder things have happened in day 2.

I'd say Cheetahs and TGLC for 1 and 2 respectively and the rest will battle for bronze. Those 2 teams are just on a different level. Quick transitions, difficult stunts, standing and running tumbling, great visuals all throughout...they both have that "umph" that I expect on a large coed team.

Diamonds are hungry. BSB better be solid as heck because T&S wants that crown. I just hope that we won't see a fallfest in day 2 and then Smoed hits and wins again. No shade. But I want a diverse top three.

Same as last year, it'll be SSX vs Generals. SSX has the stunts and Generals have the tumbling. I'm surprised we didn't see sendoff videos from WE.
I'd imagine if smoed and brandon hit they'll be in top 3 no matter what. But I'm really pulling for diamonds, I'm officially over the smoment. I love brandon and i know their execution alone is hard to touch but I'll be on the edge for diamonds to hit day 1 and 2.
I expect generals and ssx to go 1,2 just can't quite predict who will win.
I would be surprised if it wasn't between top gun and cheetahs for the win. But Cali looks really good. I'd predict them in the top 3. Love coed elite and the changes but I'd think it would take a few mistakes from others for them to make top 3 again. Same with steel.
I can't even predict how large senior will go. I'm rooting for panthers to win. But SE looks so good right now. I'd love to see them win as well.
I can't even begin to predict medium divisions because there is so much dang talent. I'll be happy for whoever takes it.

Back