All-Star April 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Edit: varsity TV and flosports are the same thing and I am an idiot... :D

Last edited:
I dont think so? I havent seen any worlds advertisements on the varsity tv site, only from flocheer, i could be wrong though

It turns out your Varsity TV subscription is a FloSports subscription. You can use the same login information you use on VarsityTY on any FloSports channel (Gymnastics, Cheer, etc). On varsity's website if you look on the top it says "Powered by FloSports"

It turns out your Varsity TV subscription is a FloSports subscription. You can use the same login information you use on VarsityTY on any FloSports channel (Gymnastics, Cheer, etc). On varsity's website if you look on the top it says "Powered by FloSports"

Do you think Varsity could maybe own a share of FloSports? Because FloSports also runs FloMarching which is for marching band, and is advertised on the WGI and DCI websites and you have to purchase a subscription through their personal websites as well.

I'd imagine if smoed and brandon hit they'll be in top 3 no matter what. But I'm really pulling for diamonds, I'm officially over the smoment. I love brandon and i know their execution alone is hard to touch but I'll be on the edge for diamonds to hit day 1 and 2.
I expect generals and ssx to go 1,2 just can't quite predict who will win.
I would be surprised if it wasn't between top gun and cheetahs for the win. But Cali looks really good. I'd predict them in the top 3. Love coed elite and the changes but I'd think it would take a few mistakes from others for them to make top 3 again. Same with steel.
I can't even predict how large senior will go. I'm rooting for panthers to win. But SE looks so good right now. I'd love to see them win as well.
I can't even begin to predict medium divisions because there is so much dang talent. I'll be happy for whoever takes it.

true. large senior and the medium divisions are pretty hard to predict.

Back