All-Star Are You Watching The Live Feed For The Naccc Usasf Meeting?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what topic are they on right now?
"Small Gym".. they just started discussing 35.

35. Change the current requirements for a Small Gym
36. Change requirement from 10 teams needed in a divison to create small gym divisions to a new number
37. If the requirement of 10 teams to create small gym divisions is changed, Choose one of the following options
A: There must be 4 teams in a division to spilt into small gym and non small gym divisions.
B: There must be 5 teams in a division to spilt into small gym and non small gym divisions.

I'm not getting what he's saying? He wants to raise the number of participants of small gym to 100 so that more teams can meet small gym requirements?

Side note: The name Cherokee is really really cool.

I'm not getting what he's saying? He wants to raise the number of participants of small gym to 100 so that more teams can meet small gym requirements?

Side note: The name Cherokee is really really cool.
In order to be a small gym, you currently have to have 75 athletes or less. He wants to raise the number to 100 athletes so that more gyms can compete in the small gym divisions and have a chance at winning. That's sort of the simplified version.

In order to be a small gym, you currently have to have 75 athletes or less. He wants to raise the number to 100 athletes so that more gyms can compete in the small gym divisions and have a chance at winning. That's sort of the simplified version.
That's what I thought..I don't like it.

I have no issue with a small gym competing in regular divisions IF the teams are not being stacked with crossovers. It is not about winning to me but competing true level against level.

Who knew that giving out two 1st places (small & large gym) would cause more discussion than the actual small gym rule proposals themselves.

Back