All-Star Are You Watching The Live Feed For The Naccc Usasf Meeting?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who knew that giving out two 1st places (small & large gym) would cause more discussion than the actual small gym rule proposals themselves.
That took FOREVER..although very interesting. And once all the event producers realized they could do this, they were TOTALLY on board. It was kinda funny..

I think he's Spirit Celebration? Only 'cause I remember that happening during that comp and it confused me at first..

That took FOREVER..although very interesting. And once all the event producers realized they could do this, they were TOTALLY on board. It was kinda funny..

I think he's Spirit Celebration? Only 'cause I remember that happening during that comp and it confused me at first..
I would loveee to see some companies put this in place this season, maybe even some of the bigger competitions, cause I think it is a much better way to award both small & large gyms without splitting divisions because there's only one winner in a small or large division anyway, might as well let all the teams compete against each other.

Does anyone have the link I can put into QuickTime on my Mac? I can hear, just not see! haha

I so want a transcript of only what Debbie Love had to say, laminate it and HANG IN GYM!

Amen! Dont take the skill away, just make sure the coaches are teaching it right and not pushing the athlete to try it before they are ready!!!

She is so on point on the conditioning aspect and having intelligent coaches teaching tumbling instead of someone just telling them to throw it. I hope everyone listens.
Did you get the URL she mentioned? I'm working while listening and missed it.

It's interesting that they're saying a lot of athletes are hesitant on working their standings to double..maybe we should do a poll on that?

for all you old school cheernj folks, I'm having flashbacks to the whole "lose a double, save a knee" conversation.

Back