OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dealing with time difference is even worse when you didn't have to worry about it last time:( luckily there only seems to be a couple of qualification rounds that will mean staying up late for!

At least in England, schools/universities don't go back until September so I don't have to worry about uni assignments /lectures etc.

Dealing with time difference is even worse when you didn't have to worry about it last time:( luckily there only seems to be a couple of qualification rounds that will mean staying up late for!

At least in England, schools/universities don't go back until September so I don't have to worry about uni assignments /lectures etc.
London was brutal for me, I was only able to watch everything live by sacrificing some sleep. Rio is basically impossible for me... with an 11 hour time difference, I would only be able to catch some qualifications (men's subdivision 1 and women's subdivision 1 & 2) live, everything else happens when I have to be asleep.

... so ready for Tokyo.

London was brutal for me, I was only able to watch everything live by sacrificing some sleep. Rio is basically impossible for me... with an 11 hour time difference, I would only be able to catch some qualifications (men's subdivision 1 and women's subdivision 1 & 2) live, everything else happens when I have to be asleep.

... so ready for Tokyo.

Wowsas. That's tough!

oooooooooof Erin ouch

Welp. Did I lie?

My mom just asked if I thought he'd come back for 2020. I said I doubt it and I hope not because I can't take anymore of his disrespectful Achilles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My tweet from four years ago yesterday.
CoxYvfkXYAAGqct.jpg:large

I'm entering the five stages of grief all over again.
:(

Ugh. Anybody else struggling with a 3pm competition time for gymnastics next week.

Aug 8 is my first day of work (I'm now a school librarian) So if this had been any other week I would have gotten to sit around and watch the live stream [emoji30]. I'm hoping the schools like "work 7-2:45!" But I doubt

I'm struggling with the entire schedule (though I only really care about the gymnastics). I move in this Friday and then am occupied all day every day with work week and then recruitment until the 21st. So there goes my chances of watching anything live...

I'm struggling with the entire schedule (though I only really care about the gymnastics). I move in this Friday and then am occupied all day every day with work week and then recruitment until the 21st. So there goes my chances of watching anything live...

Isn't it crazy now being on the other side of recruitment? My oldest is so excited for it!

Men's podium training starts tomorrow! I know we've beaten the Women's AA to the death so how about the men?

I think we'll send three for AA. Sam obviously. Then I think Chris Brooks and probably Danell. I love Jake I do think Danell is stronger all around. With the top two progressing.

Men's podium training starts tomorrow! I know we've beaten the Women's AA to the death so how about the men?

I think we'll send three for AA. Sam obviously. Then I think Chris Brooks and probably Danell. I love Jake I do think Danell is stronger all around. With the top two progressing.

2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics Gymnastics Schedule | FloGymnastics

Here is the podium training schedule in case anyone needs it

No predictions for men's AA from me. While I enjoy mens, I don't really care about them individually (except for John and Donnell...who I wish they'd been able to select over Danell). Mainly I would just like to men's not choke and hand over their medal like they did in London.

2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics Gymnastics Schedule | FloGymnastics

Here is the podium training schedule in case anyone needs it

No predictions for men's AA from me. While I enjoy mens, I don't really care about them individually (except for John and Donnell...who I wish they'd been able to select over Danell). Mainly I would just like to men's not choke and hand over their medal like they did in London.

I think they have higher potential this year. I'm hoping for a medal but anything higher than 5th I'm ok with. They just need to STAY THE EFF ON THE APPARATUSES. (apparati?)

Isn't it crazy now being on the other side of recruitment? My oldest is so excited for it!

It's so crazy to think about!! I'm excited and nervous for recruitment on this side. Also mourning the summer - I'm pumped to move in and get new baby doves but it also means going pretty much non stop till winter break which I'm not ready for. Summer needs to go on longer!

They're "hot" until you realize that, with the exception of Danell as the outlier at 5'7", they're all 5'5" and under. No thanks.

Exactly that and they generally have little smurf voices

Hearing Paul and Morgan Hamm speak was nails on a chalkboard for me

Back