OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Devastated that Max had such a bad run on both vault and high bar and praying he gets its together for all-around as he has so much potential. Although I do believe Ait's vault shook our GB lads. Really impressed by the overall performance from Nile Wilson. Considering its his first Olympics he's truly been our most consistent member of the team, currently standing 2nd in all-around and 2nd for the high bar final. Max qualifying in 1st for PH (so far) and hopefully will qualify for floor and Louis in 2nd for PH. Overall not bad from Team GB but definitely room for improvement.

It's a shame we had a somewhat shaky 2nd half, feel like we could have made a couple more individual finals and I would have liked them to go clean on everything so we could see where they really stood in terms of team scores. Overall good showing but deffo room for improvement as you said.

Fingers crossed for our ladies tomorrow!

It made it's way onto my FB pretty quickly...even with the blurred section (which is a joke, imo) you can still clearly see his foot was not facing in the correct direction.

They put it on the Rio story - thankfully I saw the name and looked away at the last second. Like don't put it there?? Especially without a warning???

I still haven't seen it. Watching Kevin Ware's injury live was enough for a lifetime no thank you. I haven't mentally recovered from that one yet.

YES! Like for real? The story? Come on.

I was at that game too! I got texts from my husband before we even realized what was happening live. That was unforgettable.

Good day for the US men! But never forget qualifications 2012. I'm honestly kind of glad China edged them out right at the end. I think the pressure of going in to TF first got to them in London.

So bummed Jake got bumped out of vault finals but happy he made floor. Also, who had Sam placing first overall on floor? Anyone? Bueller? Chris is the only one to not make an event but he's still in AA so he has a chance to get back out there again.

Live shot of the US men on pommel::splat:

So stinking proud of the USA men today. They had bobbles on pommel horse but overall, they did great! Can we just talk about Sam Mikulak's score on floor exercise? That guy is a beast. Also, seeing Chris Brooks pump up the team after the qualifying round made my heart so happy. So glad that he and Sam are going to the AA finals. I'm also proud of Sam, Danell, Alex, and Jacob for making the individual event finals.

Anyone up watching qualifying? I can't decide if I want to watch the main feed or the individual apparatus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see the gymnast that went before Oksana on vault....just run up and hop on the vaulting table?

I only caught the replay.

It totally looked like how I would attempt a vault

Anyone see the gymnast that went before Oksana on vault....just run up and hop on the vaulting table?

I only caught the replay.

It totally looked like how I would attempt a vault

Just found it on the replay. I feel bad for her to start her Olympics like that. Any idea why she slowed down and didn't complete her vault ?

ETA : her name is Ana Derek, she just went on beam and she had a fall and several struggles.

Just found it on the replay. I feel bad for her to start her Olympics like that. Any idea why she slowed down and didn't complete her vault ?

ETA : her name is Ana Derek, she just went on beam and she had a fall and several struggles.

I'm thinking nerves

Also China is a disappointment. I actually prefer Belgium to China right now

I won't dare to watch quals tonight. Too darn tired from work. Lol. I'll just wait for youtube links to pop up

Back