OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm thinking nerves

Also China is a disappointment. I actually prefer Belgium to China right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see a lot. China had a bad time on floor (or at least some of them did) but the routines I saw on bars looked pretty good. I missed most of Belgium though.

These announcers just shaded the crap out of Kylie Dickson...the American competing for Belarus

Italy's leotards are interesting

I think the US alternates get to stay through the games, they just don't have the chance of competing anymore. They probably just have to leave that one resort. Ashton and Ragan are definitely still there and Ashton posted she can wait to "scream her head off" for the girls.

Thank God I followed Svetlana Boginskaya on instagram that I got to see Okasana's vaults and they're good!

Teared up for that Colombian gymnast that hurt her ankles on her first pass

Russia and Italy are also disappointments

Every other country needs to do some reflection, soul searching and make training adjustments....and figure out how to rise to the occasion by 2020.

Heartbreaking! My feet hurt watching that landing.

Yeah I couldn't look at the replay. Not because it was gruesome but because I know what it's like to land a layout short so imagine a double.... Heck no

Kylie Dickson scored a 10 on the floor. She threw a full. Why is she here? (Obviously this is a rhetorical question)

These announcers just shaded the crap out of Kylie Dickson...the American competing for Belarus

Italy's leotards are interesting

I knew she didn't speak the language, but I didn't realize Dickson has never stepped foot in the country. She deserves the shade.

Italy just got rocked on beam. Yeouch. I missed what happened to the Colombian gymnast, I was on here reading lol. I saw only the part where they carried her off. ADDING: Just saw the replay. Wow.

'Kylie Dickson, from Belarus. Or competing for Belarus is more accurate'. BAM. Also she sat on her first pass, which was a double back. It's petty, but her her leo is gross.

Russia reclaimed, but Italy dropped HARD. They might not even make team finals depending on everybody else.

I think they're covering Kylie just to be petty at this point

I'm okay with Italy not qualifying if it means Belgium is in

I've lowkey disliked Italy ever since Carlotta made that quip in 2013 about Simone. As ki as she's there I can't root for them. I'm petty and I don't forgive

I knew she didn't speak the language, but I didn't realize Dickson has never stepped foot in the country. She deserves the shade.

I'm imagining other athletes coming up to her speaking Belarusian and she's like "no", and then they try again with Russian and she's still like "no". So finally they're like "Well if you're from Belarus....why are you American" all Mean Girls style

And YES for Russia and these bar scores.

Belgium's leos though lol. I was bummed Australia didn't qualify, they've had highs and lows but a fun little flair all their own.

I didn't know that Mustafina was going to be here. I thought she was hurt.

I think part of the shade is that it's supposed to be about country pride, and she hasn't even set foot in the country. She clearly couldn't make it in America, so she went to somebody who would have her. I imagine for Europeans that's salty. My Irish ex told me I shouldn't be able to get an Italian passport (despite the fact that I qualify), because I've never lived there. Even though my family has 'property' (passed down from grandparents/great aunts and uncles).

Loved Ponor's beam routine! And agreed with the comment about Kylie's leo, it's dire :(

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I think the US alternates get to stay through the games, they just don't have the chance of competing anymore. They probably just have to leave that one resort. Ashton and Ragan are definitely still there and Ashton posted she can wait to "scream her head off" for the girls.

I follow Ashton on snapchachat, anyone else notice all her snaps are just her and Ragen? Where'd Mykayla go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loved Ponor's beam routine! And agreed with the comment about Kylie's leo, it's dire :(

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
Ponor is my girl. So happy she nailed that.

Also- couldn't Carlotta Ferlito get deducted because her music has words? Even though it's just 'yeah'..it's still a word lol.

Back