OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm just jumping on the feed now can anyone catch me up. Anything news worthy happen or has it been a hit fest for Aly and Simone? Just saw mustafinas beam which was a bummer.

Simone and Aly's vaults weren't as high as scoring as they were the other day. Aly had a low bar score, like a 14.1, but with the Russians just having the issues on beam she's still in medal contention if she does well on beam.

ETA: Mustafina was actually ahead of Simone going into the third rotation.

Simone and Aly's vaults weren't as high as scoring as they were the other day. Aly had a low bar score, like a 14.1, but with the Russians just having the issues on beam she's still in medal contention if she does well on beam.

ETA: Mustafina was actually ahead of Simone going into the third rotation.
Oh okay that is good to hear. I heard them say something about Mustafina being ahead and was curious if Simone had fell. Aly just did fantastic on the beam so it's looking good for her!

Oh okay that is good to hear. I heard them say something about Mustafina being ahead and was curious if Simone had fallen. Aly just did fantastic on the beam so it's looking good for her!

No falls, just her vault was only a 15.866 (I think?) and Mustafina is so strong on bars and with it being Simone's least strong, Mustafina managed to get ahead. Very surprised Aly wasn't scored higher, so silver is really going to come down to the floor! Though I do think as long as Aly doesn't make any big mistakes she should edge ahead...

Someone please tell me what happened to Jade from Brazil

And please tell me Rebeca is killing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebeca just tanked beam. Stayed on, but lots of bobbles, missed a leap completely. Dropped her to 8th, I think

But Ellie Black is killing it today!! So proud of her!!

ok silly question... but didn't someone post a link to an article about gk making the leotards etc. custom for the gymnasts and how much time it took? As far as I can see those girls are not wearing gk... everything in under armour.

Back