OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
tumblr_obrnbzqhiq1skuv6vo1_400.gif

tumblr_obrnbzqhiq1skuv6vo3_400.gif

tumblr_obrnbzqhiq1skuv6vo2_400.gif

I'm crying all over again.

Seeing Simone cry was like opening the flood gates. She is usually so composed so when she lost it I did too.

anyone else catch mustafina yawn when biles was having her medal placed around her neck.

not sure if really tired or really salty...

l8unc.png

I love NYX too but do they have celebrity endorsements?

I can just see Gabby saying Easy Breezy Beautiful Covergirl

Or Maybe it's Maybelline

But maybe MAC will give her a "special Olympic gold " limited lipstick line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw Gabby in Citibank? Commercial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone else catch mustafina yawn when biles was having her medal placed around her neck.

not sure if really tired or really salty...

l8unc.png

I think its a mix of different things primarily being tired. She carried that Russian team and had to do AA the following day plus she did made some mistakes on beam knowing that she did better during team finals. She already said in an interview that her main goal is to help the team so there's that. Congrats to Aly though. Retaining one's d scores from 4 years ago is a feat

It would be just lovely if NBC would actually show gymnastics instead of endless swimming semi finals:mad:
yeah i really hate how they've been breaking up the gymnastics portion this entire games, like its only four events. Instead NBC shows two rotations then 10 plus swimming races that take up three hours of time, then the last hour is dedicated to finishing gymnastics....
its obnoxious. But people have been complaining about NBC coverage since the opening ceremony so its not to surprising.

It would be just lovely if NBC would actually show gymnastics instead of endless swimming semi finals:mad:

I'm on the app, so I can't like this, but I totally agree. I'm very over swimming, especially because it's the same rhetoric by NBC "the Americans have a strong chance of making it but here's some person from a different country who will give them a run for their money! And now here's some stats from the last few olympics and American dominance and a cutaway to an American swimming in a pool training and backstory." And then they both make it in like two tenths of a second of each other but they still need to talk to the swimmers when they just say just about the same thing and that's only one of the semi races. We still have another to go.

So I'm watching Ratatouille on Disney channel and flipping back to the olympics on commercials so I don't miss gymnastics. Even though I already watched it live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah i really hate how they've been breaking up the gymnastics portion this entire games, like its only four events. Instead NBC shows two rotations then 10 plus swimming races that take up three hours of time, then the last hour is dedicated to finishing gymnastics....
its obnoxious. But people have been complaining about NBC coverage since the opening ceremony so its not to surprising.
The prime time coverage has been terrible, but swimming was live so it made sense to break up the gymnastics. I watched the feed for the AA so I could enjoy it all the second time around.

Back