OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Gabby, Madison and Simone training bars in Rio. Unfortunately I didn't see a 4th video of a 4th girl that would possibly give insight as to whether Aly or Laurie is doing AA. But maybe they're all doing routines still

Guess we may find out tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo Hong (North Korea) submitted the triple for valuation like she did at Worlds. The difference is she never competed it at Worlds. She's throwing it with a spot at practice and busted it out today at podium training. She looks much closer than I thought based on the video of her being spotted from the other day. Makes things interesting!

Simone and Team USA's head coach on the TTY

Sooooo Hong (North Korea) submitted the triple for valuation like she did at Worlds. The difference is she never competed it at Worlds. She's throwing it with a spot at practice and busted it out today at podium training. She looks much closer than I thought based on the video of her being spotted from the other day. Makes things interesting!

Simone and Team USA's head coach on the TTY

If she sticks that, it would be epic... but I'd take clean and consistent over that any day. Definitely will be interesting.

I thought London's pink was bad, but the green is giving me a headache. and green is my favorite color.

The same thing can be said if Oksana lands that Produnova...
Definitely. I haven't seen a video but some tweets said she sat them down today.

Also, expect to see all US gymnasts on everything today

d72461fd6b6db2d11ed12fbd343f2ca5.png

Watching podium training....so much sparkle

Eta:

Maybe I'm seeing things but Gabby's floor choreo looks 1000% better. It looks like changed dance skills. And a different final pose

It's amazing how much leotards have become like cheer uniforms. Hopefully they will stop at the bling and not get into the cutouts and mesh stomachs.
My live feed is awful. Is it just my crappy comcast internet or is anyone else having issues?

ETA: I didn't realize the top of the leos were mesh. For some reason it is blended better than on uniforms. Still not loving it though.

It's amazing how much leotards have become like cheer uniforms. Hopefully they will stop at the bling and not get into the cutouts and mesh stomachs.
My live feed is awful. Is it just my crappy comcast internet or is anyone else having issues?
Mine is really choppy, too.

ETA: I didn't realize the top of the leos were mesh. For some reason it is blended better than on uniforms. Still not loving it though.

same. for all of the vaults, I basically just saw the landing. No idea what happened in the air.

My feed is perfect. I'm streaming through the NBCS app on Apple TV

Back