OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a feeling their team name has something to do with winning or gold, which is why they won't announce it until Tuesday. Don't want to jinx anything :cool:

I have a feeling their team name has something to do with winning or gold, which is why they won't announce it until Tuesday. Don't want to jinx anything :cool:

You only get a team name if you win right? Or do we only care about a team name when they win? I don't recall names for '92, 00, 04 or 08. I did a quick google and nothing came up for those teams. I remember in 2012 in an interview and someone was like "y'all are the Fab 5!" And they were like "no we will come up with our own name" since it was taken by that Michigan recruiting class

So I apparently missed this but Shang Chunsong of China (their best all arounder) fell FOUR TIMES on beam at podium. Then again on bars. woof.

Sooooooo
13902580_10153216976887168_6227506613250539485_n.jpg

Reminds me of pictures that Sophia Lucia used to post, all I can think is OUCH!

Laurie herself says it's false!

CpG04o0XYAA3Ydi.jpg:large

Thanks for posting this!

Well since Laurie is out of the AA race, my prediction is Simone 1st, Aly 2nd, Gabby 3rd (not necessarily top 3, but placement order of the American women) for AA.

Well since Laurie is out of the AA race, my prediction is Simone 1st, Aly 2nd, Gabby 3rd (not necessarily top 3, but placement order of the American women) for AA.

I hate that Laurie isn't doing AA but Gabby is. I've always liked Gabby but looking at the last placing a before the Olympics, Gabby didn't do it for me.

Back