OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Gabby went out when she adjusted her feet after her first pass to begin her second. You could see the official raise the flag.

I have several streams going and i'm sightly stressing

Tbh, this outsourcing of athletes is not a new thing, bball, track&field and swimming have been doing this for decades, particularly, US runners being placed on Caribbean teams, shockingly given quick dual citizenships and African distance runners given quick citizenship in many of those Scandinavia countries too. I am quite surprise that more US gymnasts not follow that athlete competing for that Belarus country. It seems when a country has an influx of quality athletes in a particular sport, suddenly these countries come up with new amendments and suddenly recruit quasi-athletes.

I know Americans have been competing for other countries for a long time

But I'm talking about something more obvious.

I want Lebron James, Steph Curry, Chris Paul, DWayne Wade and James Harden starting for China in the Olympics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My commentary has some kind of accent that I think is British but who the f knows.

and is born and raised in Jersey.

But yeah watching the last winter Olympics I was a bit like "huuuhhh" when "Cathy and Chris Reed" were announced as Japan's skaters.

To be fair, they are half Japanese. Their names just don't sound it because their dad is American.

I've had the same commentators all day.
USA is walking to bars

I know Americans have been competing for other countries for a long time

But I'm talking about something more obvious.

I want Lebron James, Steph Curry, Chris Paul, DWayne Wade and James Harden starting for China in the Olympics

This is totally possible had you chose a country that is underrepresent in that sport and have lots of money to spare, like, hmm, Bahrain, etc...

Back