OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When I saw Fan Yilin won't be in bars finals, I was like . This increases Kocian's chances of taking the gold. Team USA WILL win that gold no matter what. I just want my team Russia to have a podium finish...hopefully second

Can someone post who's gonna be in AA and event finals? That would be highly appreciated :D

5070340d656fc0276313dfc5d4385bce.png

Looks like Canada is out

I hope Brazil or Great Britain finds a way to medal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartbroken for Canada and their last girl on bars. Poor girl is going to carry that weight for a while (and it shouldn't all be on her.)

368c2b82402a95f20af5647f485b169a.png

The gymnast from India made vault finals!

799a1764ad45b9e11e0119cc4c5fab7d.png

Chungsong Shang managed to squeeze in

Does the two per country rule count for event finals or only for AA? Ugh I just hate that rule, say three top swimmers are all from the same country, wouldn't wouldn't push out the third because it's not fair to have the podium all one team. If I was the third pushed out, and scored higher than basically the entire rest of the field, I would be LIVID. So stupid to me, the best of the best should be there, regardless of the country.

Does the two per country rule count for event finals or only for AA? Ugh I just hate that rule, say three top swimmers are all from the same country, wouldn't wouldn't push out the third because it's not fair to have the podium all one team. If I was the third pushed out, and scored higher than basically the entire rest of the field, I would be LIVID. So stupid to me, the best of the best should be there, regardless of the country.
Both, AA and event finals

Yes - 2 per country is in effect for EF too. I have heard that the USA was one of the countries that pushed the hardest for that rule back in the day cause Russia was such a dominant force and we felt it was unfair for them to dominate so much - guess it came back to bite us - irony.

Back