OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm at work please post a picture!
CpcH9w_VIAAYqDU.jpg

I WAS SO CLOSE TO WATCHING THE LIVE STREAM BUT THE KID I'M NANNYING DIDN'T WANT TO BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING EXCITING AT THAT EXACT MOMENT SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE

As with all sports, I prefer to see the best compete against the best. With the AA I would like to see the top scorers. Not dying to see "most" of the qualifiers to me speaks volumes

I'd rather countries train harder. To be perfectly honest the country that looks better than they did in 2012 is USA. The only country that looks better than they did in 2008 is USA. (I will say Brazil looks better but I'm sure being the host nation helped) Making it easier for other countries to qualify to AA isn't changing the fact that other countries aren't improving as rapidly . What will happen after 2020 if qualifying teams of 4 doesn't work for other countries.

Yes America is one of the reasons the 2 per country exists. Then we started training differently

This article perfectly sums up why the rule is dumb.

Aly Raisman thinks ‘stupid’ two-per-country rule is the ‘dumbest thing ever’ | For The Win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must not have watched the female gymnasts from Germany (and I'm sure there are also other countries that improved) over the past years...

I'm betting they announce their team name after they win... and my guess is like 'Golden Girls' or something similar involving gold.

Back