OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Already seeing people crying about it on Facebook. Girl just won another gold medal with the team, chill out. Not everyone has to put their hand over their heart or sing the National Anthem while it's playing.

I'm mainly seeing tweets attacking her hair

Again

Because people are trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. and this olympic cycle they got to add Simone to the mix. Like, really? That's your biggest concern? I don't even know what tracks are and what laying them means, but these two girls just won gold and are arguably the GOATs of women's sports. Let it go.

Yup. and this olympic cycle they got to add Simone to the mix. Like, really? That's your biggest concern? I don't even know what tracks are and what laying them means, but these two girls just won gold and are arguably the GOATs of women's sports. Let it go.

This year it's edges

Most gymnast don't have edges tho

This hair trashing makes those doing it so shallow...Just like I tell my daughter when she complaining about something so shallow, I bet real money that 30 years from now the history books on Simone and Gabby, will not mentioned anything as trivia as their hair....

PS: I know my great grandchildren will be writing class reports on their achievements...js

Love them go Simone go Gabby go Laurie go Aly go Maddie go Martha go Final Five go everyone go team.

Loved seeing Aly put her medal around Mihai! Laurie was so cute during the medal ceremony. Aly is the Queen of coordinated pics.

They should have put Martha up on floor to really let her go out with a bang.

last olympics, didn't lame fauxnews do an entire segment on how gabby's leotard wasn't patriotic enough during the individual aa?

the whole cult of the flag and flag worship thing, that has popped up in recent years, here in this country, is getting ridiculous. i get national pride, but militant nationalism is moronic.

Last edited:
also, was this even the olympics?... it was a friggin slaughter. was the american team just brutally good or were the other teams just very non-competitive?

I may be wrong but the Girls did not really look that excited when they won. Then again i turned the stream off after a few minutes so maybe i missed the exciting part of awards
During the ceremony they were pretty calm but after Simone's floor they were all jumping and hugging!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

last year, didn't lame fauxnews do an entire segment on how gabby's leotard wasn't patriotic enough during the individual aa?

the whole cult of the flag and flag worship thing, that has popped up in recent years, here in this country, is getting ridiculous. i get national pride, but militant nationalism is moronic.

I don't remember that with Gabby, but I do remember a lot of WTFs around Nastia's pink leotard. Plus she's an immigrant so a few people were side-eyeing the color choice from that angle too.

I don't remember that with Gabby, but I do remember a lot of WTFs around Nastia's pink leotard. Plus she's an immigrant so a few people were side-eyeing the color choice from that angle too.

i meant to say last olympics, not last year. here is a vid on what i was talking about (they point to other athletes as well):

Did anyone else watch the USA gymnastics snap story? The one where Simone starts of saying "hey it's the final five" and she ends it with "gabby is in drug testing"....I am unsure what that last part means lol

Did anyone else watch the USA gymnastics snap story? The one where Simone starts of saying "hey it's the final five" and she ends it with "gabby is in drug testing"....I am unsure what that last part means lol
hahaha thats funny. I'm sure they pick random athletes to test from each team and event and looks like Gabby was the lucky one.

Congrats on your gold now pee in this cup. Gabby can't catch a break can she lol

Last edited:
hahaha thats funny. I'm sure they pick random athletes to test from each team and event and looks like Gabby was the lucky one.

That's what I assumed but I wasn't super sure. Thought it was weird to have on the USA gymnastics story

last olympics, didn't lame fauxnews do an entire segment on how gabby's leotard wasn't patriotic enough during the individual aa?

Sometimes I really like you.

Back