OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't remember that with Gabby, but I do remember a lot of WTFs around Nastia's pink leotard. Plus she's an immigrant so a few people were side-eyeing the color choice from that angle too.

I remember the issues with Nastia since she's Russian... even though Martha has repeatedly said they started using pink when floors were blue because it pops the most.. and then it became lucky.

I'm not anti-other colors, I'm just a lover of tradition and with the exception of the last 2 olympics, it's always been red white and blue.

I hate they didn't mention Madison was a worlds medalist on bars when the tv announcers announced the team

"She's from Dallas and from the same gym that gave us Nastia Lukien and Carly Patterson"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate they didn't mention Madison was a worlds medalist on bars when the tv announcers announced the team

"She's from Dallas and from the same gym that gave us Nastia Lukien and Carly Patterson"

I agree with this. The announcers made it a point to say it for the Russians and it felt like they kept downplaying MadKo. Like "oh, let's watch her and see if she earns her meal ticket." Girl is a world champion, give her a little credit.

In the non essential to them winning news...I love Gabby's lip color

eta: actually her makeup in general is beautiful

I was actually thinking about tweeting and asking for her lip color, although I like the nude lip she had on Sunday better

I was actually thinking about tweeting and asking for her lip color, although I like the nude lip she had on Sunday better

It's gorgeous. Unfortunately, I could never pull it off, but I love it on her.

@ErinS I may or may not have just tweeted her asking for the color :wasntme:

In the non essential to them winning news...I love Gabby's lip color

eta: actually her makeup in general is beautiful
I was thinking the same thing and was trying to guesstimate what lip color this can be based on my makeup kit - I am guessing possibly bordeaux color-

2bd648801a9832110d37e33feed7088c.png

SO happy for Russia placing second over China. I think Mustafina smiled because she knew that's the most they could do. I just hope everybody brings it in AA to give Aly and Simone some competition ;)

Last edited:
Back