OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Max is a double olympic gold medalist!!! & Louis is throwing a tantrum (although he just won his second olympic silver medal) and has not congratulating Max HIS TEAM MATE. I respect him as an athlete but not a person. I don't understand how he can throw a tantrum when he didn't go for his harder difficulty... the power was in his hands if he did it could have been a different story. So happy for Max, he truly deserves this and what an achievement after competing all apparatus in qualifications, team final, AA and now floor and pommel final!

Side note, currently GB are the most decorated nation in men's gymnastics at this olympics; 2 golds, a silver and a bronze puts them ahead of Japan!

Last edited:
Max Whitlock! And bless Alex Naddour he looks so choked up! I hope that's not disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

And he's done it again!!! What a day for Max and GB, we also just won gold in golf so this is turning into a Super Sunday for Team GB! Max you are amazing!

Well done to Louis too, happy for him of course but his behaviour doesn't surprise me!

Max is a double olympic gold medalist!!! & Louis as showing his true colours, instead of congratulating Max and celebrating his silver medal he is throwing a tantrum. I respect him as an athlete but not a person.
He's such a tart. Celebrate your 1-2 Louis!!!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I'm so nervous. Been watching all day and god, I bawled like crazy during Men's floor! Why would you be angry for a silver medal..

LOVE gabby's bars Leo!! I like the idea of the one Madison has on, the blue I like, but I don't like the red V on the front. Gabby's is beautiful! Hoping we see that one again during floor or beam!

LOVE gabby's bars Leo!! I like the idea of the one Madison has on, the blue I like, but I don't like the red V on the front. Gabby's is beautiful! Hoping we see that one again during floor or beam!

I feel like we've seen Gabby's before? or at least something extremely similar.

I so wanted Gabby to crush that bars routine

So gabby messed up on the bars but I kinda thought her mistake was pretty darn impressive. Like to hold that handstand on a bar like that!! You go girl!!

So gabby messed up on the bars but I kinda thought her mistake was pretty darn impressive. Like to hold that handstand on a bar like that!! You go girl!!

agreed. I almost feel like that hold deserves a reward. that strength!

I really wanted Madison to win the title... mainly so USA women's gymnastics could win every event. But still a little sad for her; her routines are always b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

Back