OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
e00889828cf24019ae847f87c8aeb3ca.jpg

This pic was just tweeted by USA gymnastics, how long until people flip out that Gabby isn't in it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't believe Simone didn't hit. But still got a medal?? I am not very very familiar with difficulty scores, but I also feel like 6.2 was a little low, compared to the girl who won that had a 6.6?

We kept saying she could do it and she finally did, Simone medaled with a fall!

SO HAPPY for Sanne and Laurie! Sanne is mesmerizing to watch up there and Laurie just drilled her stuff. Can't wait for floor tomorrow! (Simone will be taking no prisoners, lol)

it's not like she isn't there cheering on her teammates
Cp6krsWXYAA-4e3.jpg

I knew she was, i had seen her. The poor girl hasn't caught a break and I know people will find a way to once again attack her based on her not sticking her head through the bars screaming like the other two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else think Nastia Liukin could be the triplet to the twin sisters from Netherlands? The one who just won gold looks so much like Nastia.

Unrelated side note - Simone looks exhausted. I can't imagine that 11 day, adrenaline filled marathon of gymnastics. Add in all the press they're doing and I don't know how any of them can balance on the beam. Simone especially, since she's gotten less breaks/days off of competition. I know she's the GOAT and they've prepared for this... just my inner grandma kicking in at how tired her eyes looked.

Unrelated side note - Simone looks exhausted. I can't imagine that 11 day, adrenaline filled marathon of gymnastics. Add in all the press they're doing and I don't know how any of them can balance on the beam. Simone especially, since she's gotten less breaks/days off of competition. I know she's the GOAT and they've prepared for this... just my inner grandma kicking in at how tired her eyes looked.
Definitely tired...She has competed on every single apparatus for 3 days, and is competing every day of EF. The girl must be exhausted.

Definitely tired...She has competed on every single apparatus for 3 days, and is competing every day of EF. The girl must be exhausted.

Yep her beam routine showed it, I feel bad for her. But congrats to Laurie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back