All-Star Ask Me: About My Avatar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mine is from my first time attending Dallas and who should I see when I first walk in but Kiara Nowlin! It's pretty much set as the profile pic for every social website I have an account for. At the time, she was trying to go somewhere with her teammates and you could tell she was trying to be as nice as she could about being swarmed. She told them to just go without her because she didn't want to hold them up while trying to accommodate every fan's picture requests. I felt horrible for asking for one but that was my once in a lifetime window of opportunity. She really is very mature and cares about her fans.

My avatar is a result of TealFan and her sense of humor. I guess it was a year or so ago that kingston decided to have some fun and pick avatars for people that didn't have them (I didn't). I was given a guido fist pumping I think...Then TealFan decided to start changing it. Eventually it wound up being Wendy (who I didn't even know was from NJ) Now everyone knows me as Wendy
kingston gave me mine last year and I love it! I was new to the boards then and was unfamiliar with using tinypic to get the photo small enough to post, so I didn't have an avatar of my own. I'm glad I didn't already have one up or else he wouldn't have given me the cool one I have!

My Avatar is pretty self explanatory but my user name has a story. A co-worker/friend asked my sister out and afterwards he came to work telling me how she was such a COOL CHICK. When he mistook my :cow: face, He spent the rest of the day telling me I was a "REALLY cool chick too". .___.
My sis and I always joked and referred to each other as Coolchick & reallycoolchick from then on. When I got married and had kids, I decided to swap the chick for mommy. It's still just as hilarious because I'm not anywhere close to "really cool" by any normal standards! Haha :)

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My avatar is a boring crown because I couldn't find a better one.
SO, if any of the admins want to ya know.. change some things up.
I wouldn't complain :)

Had to change mine to something more sassy. It suits me better than the Louisville girl doing a heel stretch. I also didn't want anyone thinking I was a flyer for them ;)
I do wish we could use GIFs in our avatars though, that'd be too much fun!

Back