All-Star Ask Me: About My Avatar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My avatar is a result of a nickname I was given as a cruel joke. The first year that we had a camp with our level 5 team at the beach. All of the kids and coaches were given nicknames. The coaches gave me mine. Tumble - because that was all I coached and Yoda because I was the oldest and shortest coach on staff. Plus I knew quite a bit about tumbling coming from my gymnastics background. It wasn't until I left many years later that I discovered they really meant it as an insult not a complement.

I have since embraced the name and use it often. I am short, and old, (definitely not green but have a few wrinkles - lol) and know a lot. I do have my unique way of working with athletes that gets a lot out of them. But daggone it I have coaching kids since I was 16 and I am 48 now so I should know a lot:D

Mine is me kissing a stingray, I'm kinda obsessed with Stingrays so it's fitting lol.

tumbleyoda I absolutely love it!!!! It is a cool name!!! Mine Moe from the 3 Stooges ....for Mo as in MoLissa, Some how Mo was a nickname I inherited!! My cp got sick of it being her and made me change it!!

I think my avatar is pretty self explanatory. Sandra Bullock from the movie Miss Congeniality. Admin gave it to me :) No, I'm not really a Federal Agent and no, I don't compete in pageants.

Tyra because she's the fiercest thing that ever walked the planet. She is sassy, smart fierce, and a diva just like me. If I ever get the chance to meet her, I will tackle her. She's my idol, I miss her on her talk show and love her on ANTM, I feel like she's my HOME GIRL when I watch her. And she's extra special and embarrassing like, Yours Truly. Me.
I like you.

I did not have one so I used a meme someone posted in a thread. Apparently that was not a good idea so I made a newbie one for myself. Lol

Back