All-Star Athletic Championships 2016 Providence 1/23 -1/24

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If the prelim schedule is correct don't count on lower levels in the AM. Schedule is wacky. Our day begins with our I5 is at 9:20 ish and last of the day is our JR2 at 4:35 ish on Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the prelim schedule is correct don't count on lower levels in the AM. Schedule is wacky. Our day begins with our I5 is at 9:20 ish and last of the day is our JR2 at 4:35 ish on Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You just reminded me that last year the international divisions were super early. Ugh.

Early forecast for Providence is 8-12 inches of snow on Saturday and Saturday night. Hopefully that changes as the week goes on.

Curious on junior 3 division for both small and large. Can anyone tell me approximate times for these divisions and how many teams per division?

Curious on junior 3 division for both small and large. Can anyone tell me approximate times for these divisions and how many teams per division?
Our j3 small tentatively is at 4:09 ish Saturday and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone send me a schedule/team listing for The Road to Worlds?

Also, I saw the bid declaration. I don't remember it 100% off the top of my head but I think it was:

1 Paid for a Senior All-Girl Team, 1 Paid for a Senior Coed Team, 1 paid for the next highest senior team.

I think International 5 teams are eligible for either 4 or all 6 of the AL bids, and International 6 teams are only eligible for 2 of the AL bids.

Bid predictions? WCSS obviously, but there's one paid bid set aside specifically for a senior coed team. C5 and Ody already have one. Florida Top Dog maybe?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453176112.211429.jpg

Back