All-Star Athletic Championships 2016 Providence 1/23 -1/24

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Curious on junior 3 division for both small and large. Can anyone tell me approximate times for these divisions and how many teams per division?
My CP's Small J3 goes on around 3 BIG division, I think I counted 16 teams.

level 5 is early this comp. i know our small coed 5 is around 10 am.
they sent out a schedule to coaches that seemed pretty good and then sent out a new one that was completely different and it has level 4 and 5 going back to back.

level 5 is early this comp. i know our small coed 5 is around 10 am.
they sent out a schedule to coaches that seemed pretty good and then sent out a new one that was completely different and it has level 4 and 5 going back to back.

Do you happen to know when the last teams are performing?

Bid predictions? WCSS obviously, but there's one paid bid set aside specifically for a senior coed team. C5 and Ody already have one. Florida Top Dog maybe?

View attachment 895

hmm I'd predict USA Wildcats upgrading or maybe Top Dog or WCOmni (pending their routine/performance... they haven't competed yet so IDK how consistent they are)

hmm I'd predict USA Wildcats upgrading or maybe Top Dog or WCOmni (pending their routine/performance... they haven't competed yet so IDK how consistent they are)
I saw them this past weekend. Without seeing Omni or Top Dog I really can't begin to predict.

I'm predicting ProEd will win the smcoed division.

Back