All-Star Athletic Championships 2016 Providence 1/23 -1/24

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really wish they'd post the schedule. Trying to decide whether or not I'll stay over Sunday night.
With the weather predicted I would just plan on staying.

Excuses any typos [emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no schedule? Hello, it's Wednesday. Well, at least weather.com is really dialing back the Snowmageddon predictions. 1-3 on Saturday and an inch or less on Sunday. They're calling for 4-6 at home on Saturday, so no worries at all since I'm leaving Friday.

Across the board this competition isn't the same as it has been in the past :(

Schedule should be out today. Coaches have gotten several but they told us final changes will be made with this latest one. And very happy to hear it doesn't look like storm is headed our way.

Schedule should be out today. Coaches have gotten several but they told us final changes will be made with this latest one. And very happy to hear it doesn't look like storm is headed our way.

I am just curious if your gym has communicated at all with parents? Have they given them the reason for the delay? Have they at least shared tentative time frames (morning, afternoon or night) so people could plan hotels/rides for the weekend?

I don't think it's unreasonable as a parent to want some information by now.

I am just curious if your gym has communicated at all with parents? Have they given them the reason for the delay? Have they at least shared tentative time frames (morning, afternoon or night) so people could plan hotels/rides for the weekend?

I don't think it's unreasonable as a parent to want some information by now.

We usually let our parents know a time frame. Actually for this one we asked everyone to be there Friday night regardless of their compete time because of the impending storm. Normally a comp like this we let them come the same day if they want because it's only 2 hours away. We try to save them money whenever we can.

I haven't heard anything yet from my gym. They generally have great communication, so I figure when they know, I'll know.

We usually let our parents know a time frame. Actually for this one we asked everyone to be there Friday night regardless of their compete time because of the impending storm. Normally a comp like this we let them come the same day if they want because it's only 2 hours away. We try to save them money whenever we can.

Thank you for the reply. Your parents must feel a little less frustrated and stressed going into this weekend.

Coaches and owners take note: The approach to communication does matter even if you don't have much information to offer.

I will say that every time they send the coaches a new schedule it has changed alot. one of my teams was supposed to go on at 4:00 this weekend and then all of a sudden they sent out a new schedule and now they are not competing untill 7:44 at night. thats a huge change. really wish they kept us at 4. seems they dont want to put out a schedule becuase they keep making major changes to it.

I knew they had injuries and thought they hadn't competed anywhere yet after showcase. my bad. that routine needs a whole lot of cleaning but I hope they at least get an at large this weekend!

I've seen everyone in Coed division with the exception of Top Dog. As long they've cleaned this up I think they've got the bid.

Back