All-Star Athletic Championships 2016 Providence 1/23 -1/24

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've seen everyone in Coed division with the exception of Top Dog. As long they've cleaned this up I think they've got the bid.
We saw top dog this past weekend... but didn't take video :(. From what I remember seeing if they hit they will have a pretty high score. Most of their routine is pretty up there in difficulty, but with that said they did not hit this past weekend.

I love it when things come together. CP isn't on terribly late, although who knows how late awards are. But... I got a call from the school that Monday is a 3 hour delay because it's the first day of the new semester. Even with a long drive home, she won't be too wrecked to go to school. She might be feeling it at work Monday night, though. :cool:

As I said... First Nationals first 25 page schedule! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's 25 pages because there are only 17-24 teams on a page! (they did the equivalent of a term paper being large font and double spaced :D) I was curious and counted. I may be a little off but I counted 258 teams including prep and dance. Not huge and it definitely seems like numbers are declining for this competition.
There are some great teams in all divisions. Good luck to your CP!

Anyone want to let me know how cheerletics SIOC5 does :D
They just went. I can't remember if they hit but if they didnt there weren't many deductions. They looked really good!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They just went. I can't remember if they hit but if they didnt there weren't many deductions. They looked really good!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Thank you ! I couldn't be there to watch today as I'm covering half year practices at the gym! Can't wait to get a video from their coach!

Back