All-Star Athletic Championships Providence (1/28 - 1/29)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i liked what they did last year with level 1's, dance, and awards upstairs in the ballrooms and everything else in the main hall. hoping they do the same this year

i liked what they did last year with level 1's, dance, and awards upstairs in the ballrooms and everything else in the main hall. hoping they do the same this year
I did too! But I've been for 4 years prior.. they've done something different every year. I don't know if we should count on them keeping it the same haha.

I will say my least favorite was when they did up to level 2 upstairs and cut the main hall in half. I want to say it was 2011? Super crowded in the performance area with a ton of wasted space on the other side with just the vendors.

Does anyone know anything about schedules yet? And venues!
I could be wrong, but I think coaches might have received something. Someone made a comment to me about competing at 4PM, but I had no idea what he was talking about, he may have heard it from one of our gym owners.

I could be wrong, but I think coaches might have received something. Someone made a comment to me about competing at 4PM, but I had no idea what he was talking about, he may have heard it from one of our gym owners.
I wouldn't doubt they have something. I remember schedules being up as early as now some years. This is one of the most organized competitions. You are on an open team right? The only way it would make sense for you to compete at 4 would be for 3 performance halls..? Right? This seems like a very big event this year.

I wouldn't doubt they have something. I remember schedules being up as early as now some years. This is one of the most organized competitions. You are on an open team right? The only way it would make sense for you to compete at 4 would be for 3 performance halls..? Right? This seems like a very big event this year.

Yes, level 6, so we're always at the end. That seemed a little bit early to me.

I did too! But I've been for 4 years prior.. they've done something different every year. I don't know if we should count on them keeping it the same haha.

I will say my least favorite was when they did up to level 2 upstairs and cut the main hall in half. I want to say it was 2011? Super crowded in the performance area with a ton of wasted space on the other side with just the vendors.

yes very true! hopefully they put something up this week about it. i'm guessing the schedule will be up friday.

i think that was 2011 cause i remember going upstairs to see our junior 2 team. really hope they don't go back to that!

Yes, level 6, so we're always at the end. That seemed a little bit early to me.
Did some quick math. There are about 215 teams. If a team competes every 5 minutes they can fit 12 in an hour. That is 18 hours of competing divided between 2 venues would be 9 hours in each. If the comp. starts around 9, it would be over around 6.

yes very true! hopefully they put something up this week about it. i'm guessing the schedule will be up friday.

i think that was 2011 cause i remember going upstairs to see our junior 2 team. really hope they don't go back to that!
I remember getting into the main room to watch stars 45 minutes early and still had to stand in the back on my tip toes because there was no room! And that was the year they declined an at large because they didn't do so well day 2.

Ashley Level 6 is at 2pm both days- coaches received a preliminary. That is kind of strange how early level 6 is competing. There are 2 halls. One is level 1, 2, and dance. And one is level 3, then level 5, then level 6, then level 4. Good news- last awards session on sunday is 7:30pm :)

Ashley Level 6 is at 2pm both days- coaches received a preliminary. That is kind of strange how early level 6 is competing. There are 2 halls. One is level 1, 2, and dance. And one is level 3, then level 5, then level 6, then level 4. Good news- last awards session on sunday is 7:30pm :)
any idea what time senior 4 teams are performing according to the preliminary schedule? This will be my first time at this competition for me, and I have heard so many great things! Im super uber excited!

Level 4 is last?!:banghead:

any idea what time senior 4 teams are performing according to the preliminary schedule? This will be my first time at this competition for me, and I have heard so many great things! Im super uber excited!
On day one level 4 goes from 3-6 and day two from 4-7. Last division of the day is coed level 4 and there awards are at 730

Do you have any idea when level 2 and level 5 are? is it the same time?! :oops:
On day one level 2 goes from 1255-6 and level 5 from 1205-3. Day two level 2 goes from 1045-345 and level 5 from 1205-3. Level 2 awards are around 4 and level 5 is around 3

Back