All-Star Athletic Championships, Providence 2017 -- 1/21-1/22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know the Block schedule for Senior 1 and how many teams that will be in that division , we know Elite Allstars Fame and Cheer Factor Charmed I don't know if there is any more. Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the Block schedule for Senior 1 and how many teams that will be in that division , we know Elite Allstars Fame and Cheer Factor Charmed I don't know if there is any more. Ty

Looks like 6 teams - Premier Spirit Royal, Long Island Steel, Ultimate STARZ Omni, Elite Fame, Ultimate S1, and Cheer Factory Charmed - prelim schedule I see looks to be around 11am-11:30.

Any info on awards schedule or Worlds Bids announcements? Looking to see how late I'll be getting home on Sunday night.

Looks like 6 teams - Premier Spirit Royal, Long Island Steel, Ultimate STARZ Omni, Elite Fame, Ultimate S1, and Cheer Factory Charmed - prelim schedule I see looks to be around 11am-11:30.

Thank You ! could you post the prelim schedule link on here because it wouldn't hurt because some already got updated ?

You can watch the Pats game there are many TV's throughout the Convention Center. You may not be able to watch the whole thing straight though but you can watch some of it.

Last year they turned the TVs off after awhile it got a little rowdy LOL

Back