All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LG 4.2 division.
1. WC
2. ECE
3. Valley Elite
4. SJS

I am curious as to what the point difference was.

i dont kno of the point difference but i do know it was very closee after day one between WC and ECE and that on day 2 WC pretty much hit and on ECE a flyer fell to the ground which obviously caused major deductions keeping them from first

i dont kno of the point difference but i do know it was very closee after day one between WC and ECE and that on day 2 WC pretty much hit and on ECE a flyer fell to the ground which obviously caused major deductions keeping them from first

I figured i'm just unsure how SJS got last when the girl never touched the floor....
I would have loved to speak to those judges after this weekend....

Best thing i saw all weekend!

167533_606919736163_34200251_34898774_1989662_n.jpg

Congrats to all the teams this weekend! Stars had a tough weekend but will def. shine again.. sparks awesome! love them! WC sun's fab as usual! Congrats to Star Athletics and of course OD,ODY, ODYSSEY on your paid bids! You guys worked it out there! 10/26 u go girl!<3 straight up and TIGHT

I th
I think I can one up you. I saw this at a competition my junior year
n1490550134_30159127_3153.jpg

YES. THAT IS A LITTLE BOY IN THERE. You can see his eyes in the hat. He walked around all day. Terrifying.

THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Does anyone have a child I can rent for the day?? I want to make someone wear that!

haha sorry to hijack the thread but it's too incredible not to share.

Back