All-Star Attending Worlds/summit As A Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of the new venue, now that it's open I would love to see Worlds be held Friday-Sunday. Having finals on Monday is a huge factor in missed work and particularly missed school. It's a common time for AP exams and finals.
Should be Saturday - Sunday. Friday still not good as IB testing starts then as well.

Speaking of the new venue, now that it's open I would love to see Worlds be held Friday-Sunday. Having finals on Monday is a huge factor in missed work and particularly missed school. It's a common time for AP exams and finals.
i wonder if that will change now that they have another venue. I would think more mats to compete on, means more competition going on at once...

i wonder if that will change now that they have another venue. I would think more mats to compete on, means more competition going on at once...
At least for this year, there will still be the same number of mats. Just no teams competing in one of the tents.

oh and this may be irrelevant but if you want an event shirt, get it either the day before comp starts or the day of prelims. The park is normally open the day before and that was what we always did because shirts sell out SO quickly. Your pass may be good for the day before.

So looking at prices of tickets it's looking like if I go with a 10 day park hopper pass I can save money overall and then have tickets for not only Worlds and Summit, but also for the week between to do various things in the parks. Do I need to get a certain type of park hopper though to be able to go to the cheer events? Also, can I only bring in outside food if I am going in and out of the wild world of sports entrance?

By the way, all of the advice has been BEYOND helpful so far! I appreciate it so much!!!!

So looking at prices of tickets it's looking like if I go with a 10 day park hopper pass I can save money overall and then have tickets for not only Worlds and Summit, but also for the week between to do various things in the parks. Do I need to get a certain type of park hopper though to be able to go to the cheer events? Also, can I only bring in outside food if I am going in and out of the wild world of sports entrance?

By the way, all of the advice has been BEYOND helpful so far! I appreciate it so much!!!!
In order for a park hopper competition combo pass you must buy thru USASF website or on property at Worlds.

Yes, the regular Disney Park Hoppers won’t get you into the Wide World of Sports to see the competitions.

Do you plan on spending 10 days in the parks or is that just how many days you will be there? You do not need park tickets to get into ESPN, so the days that you are just going to watch cheer will not use days on your park tickets. For example, if you plan on going to the parks say Tuesday - Friday between Worlds and Summit and spend the weekends just watching the comps, then you would only need a 4 day hopper. But if you plan on watching and going to the parks on the weekends, then it would be more days. And you can always add days once you get there if you need to. If you buy the park hopper through the USASF it will seem like it costs more, but it includes admission to ESPN. If you buy through Disney you will have to buy separate tickets to get in to the comps. You can bring your own food in anywhere in Disney, ESPN or parks.

Speaking from a place of someone whose family does Disney often:

If. You. Want. To. Do. Dinner. At. A. Certain. Place. You. Need. To. Make. Reservations. Now.

It sounds crazy but if you know you and Suzy's team want dinner at _______, book it now. Or as soon as you are able.

In case you are someone who has never done Disney, you will not be able to just walk into any of the restaurants.

If you wait until like, day before you go down, you will be hungry. And sad.

Speaking from a place of someone whose family does Disney often:

If. You. Want. To. Do. Dinner. At. A. Certain. Place. You. Need. To. Make. Reservations. Now.

It sounds crazy but if you know you and Suzy's team want dinner at _______, book it now. Or as soon as you are able.

In case you are someone who has never done Disney, you will not be able to just walk into any of the restaurants.

If you wait until like, day before you go down, you will be hungry. And sad.

So true! My family likes to poke fun at my insane levels of planning and organization but we always have reservation for sit down places and a game plan for which quick service places to hit. And a plan to maximize ride time. My sister just went there with her school and she tells my mom "I don't know if I should tell adrirocks but disney is way more stressful and we don't do as much without her insane plans" haha.

Back