Australian Cheerleading Season 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Nationals will you be competing/attending in 2013?

• World Cup Cheer and Dance Asia Pacific Finals (Brisbane)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheer Con Nationals (Sydney)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can't wait to see all the international/interstate teams tomorrow at the Majors! Especially the level 5s and 6s, we don't have much of that up here hahaha

Would anyone like videos? I'll try my hardest to get at least the worlds divisions but if anyone has any extra requests please let me know :)

Would LOVE to see some videos! I had so many friends from Melbourne fly up to compete at the Majors and I'm hearing nothing but positive feedback so far.

Would LOVE to see some videos! I had so many friends from Melbourne fly up to compete at the Majors and I'm hearing nothing but positive feedback so far.

I'll try and upload some :)
It was a great competition! Quite small numbers wise (although my open 3 division had more teams than we had competed against all year) but a lot of very strong programs were there so the competition was of a very high calibre. For its second year running it was awesome! Loved seeing the amazing NZ teams as well. Everyone should definitely consider it for next year, especially considering who doesn't love Brisbane in Spring ;)

Back