All-Star Avatars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mine was taken by my mom on a recent vacation. I don't cheer or dance because there are no gyms or studios near my area :( , but I'm a huge cheer fan and this was the first time my mom saw my horrible scorpion lol

Mine doesn't say anything yet because I first I felt like a newbie and didn't want a picture. Now I'm in transition. CP is at a new and wonderful gym and we're waiting for new uniforms to come in to take a new picture.

mine shows that I love my school. Appalachian State, Go Mountaineers. (Its game day btw, time to go freeze in the stands)

Mine is a picture of me from when I was on Fox5 News. I'm in my pro team uniform walking in the Veterans Day parade. So meaningful to me...my pro team is one developed specifically to support the troops. I've learned so much from being on this team and working with the Wounded Warrior Project that has made me a better person. Thank you to anyone who has served.

mine of my daughter ... this is her skill she is MOST proud of :) so of course I am just as proud! :) although I am kind of thinking of changing it to the before & now pic....

Back