All-Star B.e.a.s.t.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just_kay_today

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I don't know if you've seen this video interview piece on CNN, but it showcases a young lady on SSX.

She's using her brief "cheerlebrity" if you will, to launch a video workout line called B.E.A.S.T, which stands for: Become an Extreme Athlete, Start Training!

It interests me because there are so many options for young people who have the opportunity to be in the spotlight, under any circumstances. This struck me as worthwhile, and helpful to young girls, who may be struggling with finding the best way to condition at home. Here is a sneak peek at one of her videos:

photo.php
Sneak Peek into my workout DVD!! :) | Facebook

If you are interested in purchasing the video, please like it, so that she can have an idea how many to produce.

If not, please like her page: Operation B.e.a.s.t.-Become an Extreme Athlete, Start Training - Cary, NC - Sports & Recreation | Facebook. But don't stop there, take a look at the content. Look in her picture album, you will find that she includes suggestions on healthy snack choices, and a chart for keeping track of the workouts she provides on the site. Add to that, there is a link to a fitness blog, more videos, including ab exercises. All of these things are free!

P.s No asked me to do this. I love the kids at CEA, completely and totally. I love kids in general, but am a champion of girls! I love to see them reaching beyond themselves to grow, and help each other. I love to see them go further than even they, could have imagined. It cost me nothing to do this. I'm not even sure Mikayla remembers me from the short time that my CP cheered in Raleigh. But, that doesn't matter. As SharkDad will attest, she's a good kid, and I wish her great success. I would hope that in the great fraternity that is Allstar cheer, underneath all the rivalry, there is respect and I like to believe that, given the opportunity, we would hook each other up like this on the regular.;)

Back