OT Back To School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

krystynakrez

CheeringWonka
Jul 4, 2010
So I know that this is a little early but I know a lot of people are already doing their back to school shopping.

Do you have any organization tips to start off the new year? Study tips?
I'm an incoming senior :)

So I know that this is a little early but I know a lot of people are already doing their back to school shopping.

Do you have any organization tips to start off the new year? Study tips?
I'm an incoming senior :)
Get a 5 subject notebook instead of a bunch of single ones. That way you only have to carry around one and you will always have your notes/homework with you if you have extra time to work on it.

The county next to me goes back Monday, haha. Womp. & it's my Junior year and I'm terrified of my work load. I know this year is super important and I have 4 or 5 AP classes this year. I'm praying for me. :(
HOLY MOLY! We aren't even allowed to take 3 without special permission!!

Well my school runs on block schedule so we have four classes a semester. One AP class runs both semesters and the others are either first or 2nd semester. We can take as many AP classes as we want from 10th-12th grade. I just decided to go for it I guess.. :confused:

Well my school runs on block schedule so we have four classes a semester. One AP class runs both semesters and the others are either first or 2nd semester. We can take as many AP classes as we want from 10th-12th grade. I just decided to go for it I guess.. :confused:
Dang good for you!! We can only take them starting Junior year. Well you're gonna be steps ahead:) goodluck!

I keep finding you on every thread! Hehe
But at my school, you can take as many as you want, starting freshman year..
& yes, There have been crazy people who took SIX this year.
Plus; ONE girl out of almost 3,000 students took SEVEN. Yup. Seven AP classes. I barely survived two...

I keep finding you on every thread! Hehe
But at my school, you can take as many as you want, starting freshman year..
& yes, There have been crazy people who took SIX this year.
Plus; ONE girl out of almost 3,000 students took SEVEN. Yup. Seven AP classes. I barely survived two...
Seven?! :jawdrop: That's death. and yeah I'm quite bored haha

Yup. I was a teachers aid in our student services and we had access to every ones schedules and one day we stumbled upon this brave souls schedule... Of course no one knew who she was.. (probably due to lack of time to even breathe)
Hahahaha seriously! I bet AP test week was absolute hell for her!

The county next to me goes back Monday, haha. Womp. & it's my Junior year and I'm terrified of my work load. I know this year is super important and I have 4 or 5 AP classes this year. I'm praying for me. :(
Monday...as in July 30th?!

Back