All-Star Banning Ips This Weekend

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol!! Omg they're breeding? I thought they just multiplied if you got them wet...
Seriously laughed out loud not only for the reference but for the fact probably 3/4 of this board wouldn't get it. Don't let them eat after midnight either....no sparkles or bling can make that face presentable on the mat.

No, no , no, I was asking Voodoo_Dad since it sounded to me like he was referencing the same child but with complete opposite personalities. Not my fault if you thought you fit the bill on it ;) lol
Yep, I misread that one completely! Oopsies!

Seriously laughed out loud not only for the reference but for the fact probably 3/4 of this board wouldn't get it. Don't let them eat after midnight either....no sparkles or bling can make that face presentable on the mat.

My flyers so ugly.....

She could star in the sequel as the glamour gremlin!

Just for the record, I know there have been some bad apples giving IL a bad name. BUT, we're not ALL bat sh$@t crazy! There are alot of pretty fantastic cheer parents and programs here in IL. Don't let those few bad apples represent all of us. ;)
I must agree with this on principle since the Charlotte area is quickly becoming the crazy aunt (from Illinois no doubt) that you keep locked in the basement.

Yet another reference to put our young and politically unaware readers in a quandary.

Back