All-Star Base Or Flyer...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A little trick I learnt from when I did horse riding was buy some wax and mould it over the braces that way if she gets hit in the face the braces shouldn't cut through her lip

Eventually my CP will need braces. When the time comes this may help! Putting this advice in my back pocket.

Eventually my CP will need braces. When the time comes this may help! Putting this advice in my back pocket.
I'm getting braces but I'm getting the clear Invisalign style braces so I don't break my face basing!!! I get knocked in the mouth at least 2x a week by my flyers ah ahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would consider getting mouth guards. One of our basketball players wore them over her braces for protection. She wore red ones to go with our school colors, but they are available in almost every color. Make sure to get the ones that go over braces.

My cp had one for football, but it was the kind that attached to the helmet. There are tons of different mouth guards available and all will be more protective than wax!

Back