All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

missK2122. I was already unimpressed by your language regarding shooting stars reaction and your rude responses to NEliteSteven are merely underscoring his comment that you will not last long on here. People may disagree with each other vehemently, but we try (emphasis try) to keep it respectful. I am assuming you are an adolescent, but that is no excuse. Clean up your language and your attitude.

missK2122. I was already unimpressed by your language regarding shooting stars reaction and your rude responses to NEliteSteven are merely underscoring his comment that you will not last long on here. People may disagree with each other vehemently, but we try (emphasis try) to keep it respectful. I am assuming you are an adolescent, but that is no excuse. Clean up your language and your attitude.

*edit...not you of course
at first I was like...since when is this in the over 18 forum?

oh i think the standing tumbling has absolutely came a longggg way since the beginning of the season! they added more doubles for quantity and beefed up the difficulty and it definitely shows! these girls aren't going down without a fight i'll tell ya that. ESP with that new stunt sequence...shooting stars is probably shitting their pants right now because they thought they were the only ones that could do full ups to immediate heel stretches...PSYCH! SE is taking the gold this yr. and im so anxious to see their new dance!!
tweak one buddy?

haha aww you think you're sarcastic and witty but you're seriously just a dumbass for starting to call me names on a f*****g forum. douche. good day!
As someone mentioned please clean up your language. There are young cheerleaders on here that have been waiting all day for a video of SE's new dance, probably reading every post to wait for it and I'm sure mothers do not want their cp's reading your posts.. So let's not ruin the boards for them.

I was some of the language got cleared by the censors...doesn't it usually get changed automatically?

Because this ridiculousness is fun and all, but I am still NO CLOSER to CEA Day 2 and their new dance.

is there somewhere i can read the policy on cursing? One time i got banned for a week for saying bad-a** which didn't even register to me as a curse word, i think the word used to describe shooting stars' reaction is a lot worse!

also, in my opinion, SSX are the best dancers in the CEA program!! I love junior elite's routine even more than SE's (although SE's is catching up, maybe once i get to see the new dance my mind will be changed) And Holden's double double double?? Does anyone know if one has been competed before? Seriously, not his biggest fan, but no denying he has got to be one of the best male tumblers in the all-star world right now, and so young!

i would be SHOCKED if they competed that stunt full team. I think it was just having fun at practice! I think you'd be hard pressed to find any team who could compete 8 or 9 of those!
If SE competed this with every group and actually hit it would be a cheer world homicide. I mean, I know at least I would die of absolute shock and awe.
I agree that it would be shocking if they could get every group to hit that stunt.

At the moment they only have 6 stunts do the twisting tick tock, so i don't think upgrading AND getting more groups to do it is a possibility.

I'm just going to start shimmying this right now and I'll stop sometime next week.....maybe.

Back