All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is they BTW?;) There were a lot of people filming, I'm surprised it has not surfaced. I saw it on the post routine screen, and funny thing I was watching it for about 30 seconds until I noticed it was all backwards and realized I was viewing it from behind. Cheer dyslexia I suppose.
Oh I just meant "they" as in whoever taped it ha ! I said it because a lot of the time with anything not even on fierceboard the more people beg for something or the more people sike themselves out to get something they dont get it lol .. I want to see it just as bad I just think it is funny that everyone is like.. convulsing and getting all beast mode about where it is like these people dont have lives lol !

Hah. I guess people don't know I'm extremely vindictive to cussing and very omnipotent on here. Mwahahahahahaha (evil laugh)
I know. :) I just happen to appreciate it, is all. I don't love seeing the foul language or disgustingly rude posts. There's a PM option if someone truly thinks getting nasty on the boards is going to brighten their day. Thanks for the 3-day reprieve. :)

were ACX and Cheer extreme the ONLY teams at this competition??? Truthfully i think the title of this thread should be CEA at BATB

Back