All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't get me wrong, because I have the utmost respect for that program, but I recall that World Cup was also having a shaky season, particularly stunt-wise, last year. I feel like it's become a large senior 'thing,' (in particular, the other divisions seem to have a more similar ebb and flow of division winners), to have that major win, then the crushing almost-win, then the shaky season trying to redefine yourself. I remember from the get-go that StarshipTrooper said this was a young team, so I haven't been expecting miracles or ultimate perfection. I'm confident by Worlds that whatever they put on the mat will be AMAZING.

Like this new dance they have.

Don't get me wrong, because I have the utmost respect for that program, but I recall that World Cup was also having a shaky season, particularly stunt-wise, last year. I feel like it's become a large senior 'thing,' (in particular, the other divisions seem to have a more similar ebb and flow of division winners), to have that major win, then the crushing almost-win, then the shaky season trying to redefine yourself. I remember from the get-go that StarshipTrooper said this was a young team, so I haven't been expecting miracles or ultimate perfection. I'm confident by Worlds that whatever they put on the mat will be AMAZING.

Like this new dance they have.
You took the words right out of my mouth! I feel the exact same way.

And still waiting to see this dance :)

Neither Kristen or Chayse are going to be disappointed. They may not win but they are coming together at the right time. If I was just off in my perception on Sunday, I apologize, but they were the best they have been all year and significantly better than Saturday. We'll see with the video, but as I said, I was watching it backward on the screen.:)

I think Large Coed is going to be THE division to watch at Worlds this year (if it wasn't already). There have been so many different winners and standing changes from Day 1 to Day 2 when it comes to major competitions that I think it is gonna be one of the hardest divisions to call. There's just so many great teams and they all beat each other. Team A beats Team B. Team B beats Team C. Then Team C beats Team A. There's just so much talentttttttt!

Back