All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ill be there for you guys!! im going to watch your senior 3 and our senior 3 even though its early!! haha!! its by far my favorite division to watch!!

makes me wish it was this weekend!!

Thanks! we'll be watching you guys as well! cant wait to bond with Hot Cheer!!

I'll be there Lee Lee =] .. and so will all of JuCo, & Jr. 2 (making it mandatory) !! and Coed 3 is only on a few hrs. later so they should be there too!!

thanks Britt! i know you guys will be there! and we will be there for your teams too!! so excited for all our teams!!

Me too!!!!!! .. What team at hot cheer are you on so we can make sure we watch your team too =]
im on junior coed 4 which i think is in the morning as well and senior limited coed 5! i would love to meet up with anyone during the day!

Thanks! we'll be watching you guys as well! cant wait to bond with Hot Cheer!!
i know our senior 3 cannot wait to get to know you guys!

im on junior coed 4 which i think is in the morning as well and senior limited coed 5! i would love to meet up with anyone during the day!

I coach Junior CoEd 3 so we will probably be on around the same time. So I'll make sure I come support you guys =]

thanks so much!! ill watch your team hopefully if im not in warmups or something!

I lied lol .. You guys are on at like 9:20 and were not till 1:10. I just figured sense they were both Junior CoEd teams they'd be close, but I guess not lol .. I'll still be there though cause it's right around the time both our Large Senior 3 team's go on

I lied lol .. You guys are on at like 9:20 and were not till 1:10. I just figured sense they were both Junior CoEd teams they'd be close, but I guess not lol .. I'll still be there though cause it's right around the time both our Large Senior 3 team's go on
aww! thanks so much! i'll definitely be there for your team!!

If I remember correctly, Sr3 was early last year too.

very excited for this comp!!
i just hope we have some fans for our large senior 3 .....we're on pretty early...

I agree..I have a friend on FAME Bombshells...oh my!
eek.png
I most likely will not be there since I am planning on driving up early Saturday morning versus late Friday night, but we'll see. Can't wait!

Back