All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Tyme is bring both gyms....I cant wait for this comp!!! I would love to meet some people from here on the boards
biggrin.png

im so excited for this comp! first and last year at battle at the capitol :( im thinking large senior coed 3 is gonna be a tough division, the other 3 teams, as well as mine have pretty great routines. im pumped!

They are doing so much stuff for coaches.. We get a free drink, 10% off food at local restaurants, free icecream lol .. a buncha diff. stuff. All we have to do is show our coahces badge . First place Ive ever been where the local places are allowing coaches to get a break for prices. Loving this competition even more now, lol

They are doing so much stuff for coaches.. We get a free drink, 10% off food at local restaurants, free icecream lol .. a buncha diff. stuff. All we have to do is show our coahces badge . First place Ive ever been where the local places are allowing coaches to get a break for prices. Loving this competition even more now, lol

yeah Britt, did you see that free drink we get at the sports bar? some kind of crazy flavored martini!

Back