All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love those little "killas"...so amazing, my jaw dropped when I saw how good they were...stinks being with elite and not getting to see the younger teams...maybe again at Take One comp?

They will be there!!! Wished they were going to D.C too. And they wernt always that good Lee Lee and I had are work cut out for us, but they have been working hard lol

On another note. I love this competition!!!! What Jr. Coed 3 teams going, it's always such a Sm. Division hoping there's lots of competition here!!!!

I'm so excited for BATC this year. Some of my favorite gyms will be there this year. Valley Elite, Ketystone Extreme, MD Twisters, Hot Cheer, Hot Topic and I hope Ellenwood is coming. They are listed on the "Look Who's Coming" list.....I have yet to see them in person this year but I love watching them perform.

17 days and counting..........lol

I'm so excited for BATC this year. Some of my favorite gyms will be there this year. Valley Elite, Ketystone Extreme, MD Twisters, Hot Cheer, Hot Topic and I hope Ellenwood is coming. They are listed on the "Look Who's Coming" list.....I have yet to see them in person this year but I love watching them perform.

17 days and counting..........lol
Thanks for mentioning keystone extreme as one of your favorites we are excited for battle this year

Pa Storm is going;
Junior 2 & Senior 2 (just won nationals!!)
Then Senior 5.

Pittsburgh Superstars is coming to.

The general sch. has been up for a while so I'm a little late , but can anyone explain why senior 3 teams go on at the crack of dawn haha .. They did this in Indy as well Our senior 3, & coed 3 went on like 4 hours before the Junior coed 3 team I coach!!

Back