All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is random but did anyone notice that the sports restaurany/bar in the hotel/convention center closes at 6:00p.m .. Thats gonna stink!!

And the set up looks a lot better!! Hopefully priority isent a hot mess like it was last year!!!

This is random but did anyone notice that the sports restaurany/bar in the hotel/convention center closes at 6:00p.m .. Thats gonna stink!!

And the set up looks a lot better!! Hopefully priority isent a hot mess like it was last year!!!

You are definitely our kind of coach. I don't think that was a problem last year.

that would be one of the first things you noticed about this competition..

is there gonna be a fierceboard meet up!? i would love to meet people on here!

that would be one of the first things you noticed about this competition..

is there gonna be a fierceboard meet up!? i would love to meet people on here!

I meant it cause like where are the kids who don't compete until later on past 6:00 gonna eat. They are going to have to go somewhere out of the hotel to eat and thats not really convenient lol

I meant it cause like where are the kids who don't compete until later on past 6:00 gonna eat. They are going to have to go somewhere out of the hotel to eat and thats not really convenient lol

Awww there are places to go that are convenient! Potbelly's is a two minute walk :) A bunch of FB'ers went there last year for dinner.

I would say your team is a very strong contender! Good luck and go get that bid you deserve!

Thank you, we had two paid bids narrowly slip through our hands so we are very hopeful...I'm also thinking SJS is a contender in our division.

I think 1 paid will go to Weathergirls, and another 1 will go to SJS volcanoes.

Fierceboarders. lets meet at the same place we ate last year? or meet at gaylord? i rarely do this, but add me to a text list if theres a list or text me 571 294 0738

Back