All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, ACEDAD does sit on the boards 24/7 just to find innocent people to yell at... you caught him! He yells and screams at them until they want to delete their account.

But seriously, the fact that you accused someone like ACEDAD of that is ridiculous. Find one other example of him "yelling" at a newbie for not looking something up, I dare you. Are you aware of anything that ACEDAD does? He's thouroughly involved in the USASF and ACE's Special Needs program. He has much better things to do then "yell" at people on a freaking cheerleading forum.

No one ever said he wasnt involved with USASF and Special Needs! He really should mind his own bussness though because nobody ever posted the AT-LARGE bids just FULL-PAID and other people were asking for them besides me!

Yes, ACEDAD does sit on the boards 24/7 just to find innocent people to yell at... you caught him! He yells and screams at them until they want to delete their account.

But seriously, the fact that you accused someone like ACEDAD of that is ridiculous. Find one other example of him "yelling" at a newbie for not looking something up, I dare you. Are you aware of anything that ACEDAD does? He's thouroughly involved in the USASF and ACE's Special Needs program. He has much better things to do then "yell" at people on a freaking cheerleading forum.

No one ever said he wasnt involved with USASF and Special Needs! He really should mind his own bussness though because nobody ever posted the AT-LARGE bids just FULL-PAID and other people were asking for them besides me!

Can you stop? Why would you even have to post that? You honestly sit on here all day looking to yell at young, new people on the boards for not looking something up? Let it go! I doubt the person's parents want you telling their child how to look their here. The poster can ask whatever question that they want. Please, you're annoying more than just me.

Ouch. This hurts. :)

Seriously, though, it's actually a management technique that even works on message boards. If someone asks a question, they need to offer at least part of an answer or explain why they can't find the answer on their own. When people do that, they get a little better.

And if a poster can ask whatever question they want, then I should be able to post whatever answer I want. That's fair, right?

As to your last comment, I don't think I'm more annoying than just you. You're still ahead.

:)

What lolsmileyface accused ACEDAD was what made me write that. Nothing to do with whether or not the list was in this thread or not.

lovdanz1995 your new here. Before you start getting testy in your posts I would strongly suggest you read more and get to know who people are. Acedad is very respected on this board and in the cheerleading community.

Did we get rid of the newbie section? or is it just not working? :confused:

ACEDAD was doing NO harm in saying to look through the thread. I have wanted to say the exact same thing a few times today with people asking the same question 10 times when it was answered 20 times before (ok my numbers might be a little off). Calm down and take a chill pill people. Please browse through the thread and see if your question has already been answered, if not then ask the question.

Oh and read the thread that weezy started and STOP SNAPPING AT PEOPLE!

I didn't mean anything personal about it. Your second post where you mention what you did to find the answers is exactly what I was hoping to see. Sorry it made you uncomfortable.

Back