All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i guess they just didnt wanna give out an international bid, or a two bids to the same gym?! i dont know im confused about this competition enough as it is.

Pretty sure that has already been posted. Won't take you any longer to scroll through the pages than it would someone else.

Umm im pretty sure it hasnt been posted
Only TG and GA got Full Paid
Stingrays Fire & Rust got at large
And SE & Smoke didnt get bids nothing else is posted
i checked before and after i asked and i was just wondering who got the others
and the scores online arnt really any help because the bids werent given to the highest scoring teams

american elite large limited got an at-large, C4 small limited got an at-large, orlando got an at-large, and ga international got an at-large along with the 2 rays teams

For the weekend GA and TG semi limited (and i5 for TG) were the only level 5 teams that hit clean(ish) and consistent. Congrats on the paid bids.

And to my Rusty and Fire rays for their at larges. Who says you need to go full out at least once before you compete, right?

Very close between TG and Georgia score-wise! Love that 98 tech score from senior elite :)

Pretty sure that has already been posted. Won't take you any longer to scroll through the pages than it would someone else.
Can you stop? Why would you even have to post that? You honestly sit on here all day looking to yell at young, new people on the boards for not looking something up? Let it go! I doubt the person's parents want you telling their child how to look their here. The poster can ask whatever question that they want. Please, you're annoying more than just me.

Can you stop? Why would you even have to post that? You honestly sit on here all day looking to yell at young, new people on the boards for not looking something up? Let it go! I doubt the person's parents want you telling their child how to look their here. The poster can ask whatever question that they want. Please, you're annoying more than just me.
Yes, ACEDAD does sit on the boards 24/7 just to find innocent people to yell at... you caught him! He yells and screams at them until they want to delete their account.

But seriously, the fact that you accused someone like ACEDAD of that is ridiculous. Find one other example of him "yelling" at a newbie for not looking something up, I dare you. Are you aware of anything that ACEDAD does? He's thouroughly involved in the USASF and ACE's Special Needs program. He has much better things to do then "yell" at people on a freaking cheerleading forum.

Yes, ACEDAD does sit on the boards 24/7 just to find innocent people to yell at... you caught him! He yells and screams at them until they want to delete their account.

But seriously, the fact that you accused someone like ACEDAD of that is ridiculous. Find one other example of him "yelling" at a newbie for not looking something up, I dare you. Are you aware of anything that ACEDAD does? He's thouroughly involved in the USASF and ACE's Special Needs program. He has much better things to do then "yell" at people on a freaking cheerleading forum.

k girl! <3

Back