All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Or is it the Majors....Indy.

Hey let's go to the Masters and the Majors. Yeah, it's sort or bitterweet our babies growing up. Best of withes to you and your daughter and the teams this year. See you all in Indy. When you get past the passion in the fan bases and the predictable back and forth, it has been great fun to compete against all the teams over the past few years. We respect each and every althlete, parent and coach. You push us, and make us better and teach us what we have inside through competition. I feel you sentiments I suspect, and wax poetic, so forgive me.

From SharkDad:
SJX had a great routine. Some bobbles.
Junior Elite - hit everything. 1 tt music skipped at pyramid. They stopped and picked it back up. Great job!
Rays Green - awesome clean tumbling. Great full ups (1.5s?). 1 tb 1 sd a few bobbles.

Okay, thanks. I heard that they a touch down on a standing full and one stunt came down in the first part of the sequence, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

From Twitter:
SSX and Orange both straight awesomeness. Both dropped a stunt and minor tumble touches. Otherwise very clean and great performances.
Rays Smoke 1sf but their routine is sooo good!
C4 Oynx was flawless from what I saw

Back